The Benefits of Bromelain
Digestion. Inflammation. Gut health. These are some wellness “buzz-words” that get tossed around a lot these days…and for good reason! Many people are plagued with frustrating symptoms that can make their quality of life less than desirable. If you have ever eaten a delicious meal and instantly experienced a bloating, gassy stomach, you know how unwanted these symptoms can be! Perhaps you love to lift weights at the gym but you are starting to experience aches and pains in your joints, making your workouts more challenging. Bromelain is a wonderful supplement that has been shown to reduce this inflammation and promote good digestion in the body. This is one of the reasons why it is one of our most popular products at Superior Labs!
Bromelain Is a Natural Mix of Enzymes That Comes From Pineapples
So, what exactly is bromelain and where does it come from? Bromelain is a mix of enzymes that are found in pineapples. The active ingredients in bromelain include proteinases and proteases, enzymes that have been shown to assist in breaking down proteins within the body. For years, people have used these enzymes as a supplement for a variety of health reasons, including improving digestion and reducing inflammation. Typically, you can find bromelain in either supplement form or as a lotion to be used on the skin. At Superior Labs, our 100 percent natural bromelain comes in easy-to-swallow capsules without any magnesium stearate, dioxides, preservatives or artificial ingredients. In fact, the only ingredients that you will find within this product include bromelain, organic rice concentrate and plant cellulose! As a dietary supplement, we recommend that you take one capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. It is best to take your bromelain with a meal so it can assist you with the digestion process. You can also take it in between meals to assist in reducing stress and joint discomfort.
Top Three Benefits of Bromelain: Digestion, Reduction of Inflammation, and Allergy Support
Still not convinced that Superior Labs Bromelain will benefit you? Here are three reasons to consider adding this supplement to your daily wellness routine:
- Promotes proper digestion: If you have ever had gas, constipation or just a general sense that your food isn’t being digested properly, you know how frustrating it can be! Bromelain is well-known for helping to enhance the digestion process, working to relieve the above-mentioned symptoms. Some people have even taken bromelain to help relieve an upset stomach that was caused by something they ate. If you are looking for a natural way to promote proper gut health in your body, bromelain supplements may be the solution that you are looking for.
- Aids in Reducing Inflammation: In addition to promoting proper digestion, bromelain has been shown to assist in reducing inflammation throughout the body. A 2004 clinical study found that bromelain can be useful in reducing the symptoms associated with osteoarthritis. This is because of bromelains anti-inflammatory effects. Bromelain has also been shown to assist in reducing inflammation associated with sinus issues. If you are looking for a natural and effective way to lower the amount of inflammation that you experience, bromelain may be a good option for you!
- Can assist in reducing allergies: Yep, you heard that right! If you are an allergy sufferer and find yourself blowing your nose all day, bromelain may be able to help you out. The Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine published a study that found bromelain reduced allergic sensitization and stopped the development of other inflammatory responses affecting the airways. If seasonal allergies are something that you experience every year, why not stock up on our bromelain supplements to help relieve your symptoms!
Citation of Bromelain In Clinical Studies
Bromelain’s efficacy as a natural support for the body has been rigorously tested in clinical studies. Here are a few examples to help convince you to add this great supplement to your daily regimen:
- The National Institute of Health: In this study, the National Institute of Health describes how bromelain is highly absorbable by the body, and is effective for supporting the body’s natural reaction to temporary inflammation and digestive system.
- The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center at the Pennsylvania State University: This study identifies many of the areas where bromelain can be used in a supporting role for a wide variety of conditions within the human body.
- MDedge.com: Bromelain is cited here for a wide array of therapeutic supports.
Purchase Bromelain From Superior Labs
To learn more about Superior Labs 100 percent natural bromelain, please visit our purchasing page here. Superior Labs prides itself on offering the highest quality and safest products possible. Your health, safety, and satisfaction are our top priority. In fact, we are so confident that you will benefit from our Bromelain supplement, we back it with our money back guarantee.